Sunday, May 11, 2014

Without a Mother Everything is Tougher.

If I could I would do major things for mothers everyday I would have free healthcare, food, water, clothing, job assistance, and every possible program I could to help anyone that wanted it. The job of mother I'm told is a very hard one I am a father now and I remember how hard my mother worked for my family, I remember her having three jobs at one time. I want nothing less than the best for all mothers I couldn't imagine carrying all that life inside for nine months then being there for them from then on. Yes I'm a father and that job is a tough one nowadays, but I couldn't live to scrap another day without my mother's memory or the mothers in my life today, most folks would agree without a mother everything is tougher. Have a good'un.

Peace.

Thank you all mothers I owe you the world.

Jery/Sofujid, NFRMRY

(Pictured is my mother and my twin sister lookin' fly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment